25 November 2011
BBC Good Food Show Winter 2011 is still untill Sunday 27th of November @ NEC Birmingham, UK.
All the amazing live shows, yummiest food under one roof! I will be there with Gobinder Jhitta Photography and will bring all the gossip and pictures pictures pictures...
20 November 2011
Maybe Miley Cirus is singing 'Party in the U.S.A' but I am definitely singing partaaay on the Beach! with... Gingerbread Ice Cream Cones on this gloomy November evening.
Feeling all dancey and happy I'm bringing some sunshine and summer feeling to the photo sprinkles page. My dancing partners are beautiful shop baked gingerbread cones and (at least) decorated with my own hands (yay!), full of sugar sprinkles here they are -
How to make your own Gingerbread biscuits:
- 175g (6oz) soft dark brown sugar
- 90g (3oz) clear honey
- 60g(2oz) butter
- 350g (12oz) plain flour
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1 level tsp ground ginger
- 1 level tsp mixed spice
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
- Baking sheets, lined with baking parchment
- Place the honey, sugar and butter in a pan, and melt over a gentle heat, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder and spices into a bowl. Pour in the melted mixture and the egg. Mix well. Knead on a lightly floured surface until it is smooth and thoroughly mixed. Keep the dough well-wrapped in a plastic freezer bag until required.
- To bake, set the oven to moderate, gas mark 4 or 180ºC/350ºF. Roll out the gingerbread on a surface lightly dusted with flour. Cut out the shapes and transfer to the lined baking sheets.
- Bake the pieces in the centre of the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until they start to brown. Remove from the oven and allow the pieces to cool on baking sheets.
- Once cold, the gingerbread pieces may be kept in an airtight container for up to three days. If the pieces are stacked up, place sheets of cardboard between the gingerbread to keep the shapes flat.
Have a looksie at the photoshoot on the beach..
Keep it sunny!
06 November 2011
This is my present to my friend Ieva and her husband Michael on her Wedding Day - Congratutalions to you both on your marriage & Bestest Wishes now that two hearts have joined as ONE...
My lovely friend Ieva got married last month, so I decided to make a wedding themed cupcakes. Unfortunatelly she wasn't able to try them as she lives quite far away from me (sad face)
Have a lovely walk through life together & forever
05 November 2011
Yummylish! So crazy about apples recently and it seems I can't get enough of them.